Mom's Day Out Program & Character School
At A Breath of Praise, we are here to serve your family whether as an integration into your current homeschool curriculum, unexpected days off from school, or during grocery runs and dinner. While you’re away, we will be using games, activities and stories to sharpen your child’s character identity in a way that reflects spiritual growth and self control. And like most exercise classes, they’ll return to you stronger than when they left.
Vision & Purpose
We want to make our MDO Program and Character School your preferred drop off program.
Our heart is to give parents a block of time away from teaching, training and managing their children by stepping in with character training that exercises their soul. Character is building an identity on the truths written about you from the mouth of God through His divine Word. Developing the intangible abilities that prosper the soul like Forgiveness, Repentance, Empathy, Accountability, & Honesty. Because true richness is when you are so expensive, no one can buy your character.
We are here to serve your family whether as an integration into your current homeschool curriculum, for unexpected days off from school, or during grocery runs and dinner. While you’re away, we will be using games, activities and stories to sharpen your child’s character identity in a way that reflects spiritual growth and self control. And like most exercise classes, they’ll return to you stronger than when they left.
The Character School Directors
Cornellus and Candiece Craft serve as Directors of the ABOP Mom's Day Out Program & Character School.
Cornellus is the Lead Pastor of A Breath of Praise Community Church, and father of 4 children (2 boys and 2 girls).
Candiece is a stay-at-home mom, homeschool teacher and entrepreneur. She currently serves as the Children’s Pastor at ABOPCC and as the Lead Teacher of The Character School.
After a 7 year career in teaching, she has found that character is the crux of all learning. Because of this, 60% of her homeschool curriculum is character training.
Candiece has combined her 3 years of studying English with her 2 years of studying psychology, mingled with hours of prayer to compose a proven Character Development Curriculum for ages 6-11 that feels more like games and activities than learning and growing.
What We Offer.....
Wednesday & Friday
9am-1pm & 2pm-6pm
$45 per day
($50 registration fee per family)
*Discounted Monthly Rates
1 Day per week- $180/per month
2 Days per week - $350/per month
(Monthly Family Packages can be purchased and used interchangeably for any child in the home ages 6-11)
6 week Virtual Character Class
$150 or 2 Instalments of $75
One hour exciting, fun filled and intense training in character using games, role play and activities. We use these tools to develop character fruits like compassion, patience, kindness, gentleness, generosity, in every student.
Booking Link to the Right
Frequently asked questions
1. Can I bring different children on different days?
- Yes, we are a character school for the whole family, so as long as the child is within ages 6-11, they can occupy that spot.
2. Is there a multiple child discount?
- Yes, We offer multiple child discounts after our 6 slots are filled in each session. After those 6 slots are filled, there are 2 discounted spots available for sibling discounts. Until those slots are filled, every slot is regular price.
3. Can I drop off anytime within the session?
- Yes, our program is based solely on practical games, principled stories and educational activities. We move from station to station throughout the class, learning through games and activities. Because of this, there is lots of flexibility and your child can pick up with us wherever we are when they arrive.
4. Do I have the option to alternate between the morning and evening session?
- Absolutely! At the beginning of the week, each family enrolled will have the option to choose which sessions they will attend that week, and book that session. If something unexpectedly changes, you may be able to modify within a 24-hour window if slots are available.
5. Can I pay by the day?
- Yes, as long as you are registered and book that slot at least 24 hours in advance.
Interested in finding out more...
Candiece Craft, MDO Director & Lead Teacher